This new hymn text for the Hanging of the Green(s) service is set to the tune BEREDEN VAG FOR HERRAN from the Swedish Songbook (1697). The somewhat familiar tune is festive in nature in the key of G and is moderately easy to learn.
Appropriate for Choir or Congregation
Included in this packet:
- Full harmonized versions (for accompanist/choir) and Melody-only versions (for congregation)
- Version One – Uses plural “Greens” and refers to purple paraments
- Version Two – Uses singular “Green” and refers to purple paraments
- Version Three – Uses singular “Green” and refers to blue paraments
- Version Four – Uses plural “Greens” and refers to blue paraments
- All four are included in this packet; you can use whichever version applies to your own congregation.
There are no reviews yet.